Saturday, October 25, 2014

C4K Summary for October

Outline
1.Savagee
2. Jenna D
3. Shelly
4. Sohel

Savageee asked people to leave their name and count how many times she said Ray Ray, which is a performer’s name. In the post, she claims that she is Ray Ray’s girl and not her friend London. Since I have never heard of this person, I googled him. Ray Ray is a performer in the band Mindless Behavior, along with three other boys his age. The group raps and dances. I watched part of a video to have better understanding of the group Savageee was talking about. I introduced myself and commented to Savageee that I had watched a video and, while I’m more of a Eagles person, found the video entertaining. She also asked whoever read her post to number the amount of times Ray Ray’s name was mentioned, and the name was mentioned seven times.




The next blog post I commented on was Jenna D.The post focused on Jenna's thoughts about the book they were reading in class. The book was called "The Fourteenth Goldfish". Jenna went on to tell what had happened in the book and what her expectations were. I commented that I was glad she found the book interesting and that her evidence for her expectations were well stated and explained.

Shelly's post was a simple statement that she enjoyed recess. After introducing myself, I commented that I had also enjoyed recess when I was in elementary school.I also stated my favorite activity during recess was reading. Later in my comment, I asked her what she enjoyed most about recess.

Sohel's blog post was a story with the main character named DOOM KNIGHT DESTROYER who becomes trapped in the world of Minecraft. The story was descriptive and had exciting aspects. However, Sohel only posted part of the story ending the post with a "to be continued." I commented that I enjoyed reading about DOOM KNIGHT DESTROYER and the descriptive world Sohel had created. I also asked how the name DOOM KNIGHT DESTROYER came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment