Sunday, November 9, 2014

Summary Post C4T Teacher # 3



My teacher was Jeff Delp and he works in Chandler, Arizona as an administrator. The first post I commented on was titled "I Am... The Thoughts of Learning Disabled Student". His post focused on fictional journal entries of disabled students and how they feel lost in the education system. I commented that the post reminded me that all students learn differently and that I can't let certain students fall behind because of my faults of "clumping" students into one group. The second post was titled "A Little Help for Haiti, Please...", which was a call to help the poor schools in Haiti get needed materials. I commented that it's important, as educators, to help children learn regardless of where they are.


A group of children in a school in Haiti.


Source:farm2.staticflickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment