Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K Summary for November

Outline
1. Briann
2. Amira
3. Emma

The first blog I commented on for November was Briann who wrote a scary story about a girl basically trapped in a time loop. It started with a girl walking through the woods and coming upon a stranger who kills her. It repeats until the killer is revealed to be her. So, it involved alternated time lines and time travel and actually freaked me out for a few seconds. I commented that he had a good Halloween story and did a good job describing the woods the girl was lost in.

The second blog I commented on was Amira who gave instructions on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It was a basic step-by-step instruction guide. I told her that she wrote it very clearly and was a good example of how to write instructions on a step-by-step format.

The last blog I was able to read was by Emma who is in middle school. Emma's blog was a reflection on what she has learned so far throughout the semester and what she enjoys about middle school. Her main focus was on her improvement in reading and writing. She really expressed how proud she was that she improved in her topics. Also, she stated that she liked being able to change classes in middle school. Her blog ended with a list of goals for the next semester. I commented that I was glad she enjoyed middle school and that I also liked reading and writing. I closed the comment by wishing her luck with her goals for the nest semester.

Source:media-cache-ecO.pinimg.com


A list of top ten books every middle schooler should read.

No comments:

Post a Comment